- Eucharist for 4th and 5th Sundays of Lent, Palm Sunday, Triduum (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday) and Easter Celebrations.
- Novena to Saint Andrew Bobola SJ at Community Chapel. Lenten Retreat as a preparation for Easter.
- Reflections for “Good night and good morning” – preparation for the morning meditation.
- The traditional blessing of the food for Easter meal (Easter basket) which is deeply rooted in the Polish culture celebration of Easter (Fr. W. Słowik SJ, Fr. L. Ryba SJ, Fr, T. Rostworowski SJ).
- Novena to Good’s Mercy during the Easter season. Covering Holy Eucharist for the people in their homes as long a pandemic will take.
- Community Muliticulture Radio 3ZZZ in Melbourne. 4 hours a month Polish Program (Mass, Reflection, Information and community events).
COVID-19 isn't gone yet...
but our 244 online initiatives have grown into successful independent projects and so many new have been established following the example. We're unable to track all of them, so we've decided to turn this page into an archive and invite you to check the updated options at the local Jesuits' sites.
Thank you to all of 100.000 users who visited us!